Thursday, May 28, 2009

Colorado Part II : Graduation

Hannah Beck, the Graduate!
Our fam with the Honoree.
Lincoln and Opa
Emma, me, Lincoln, and our youngest sister Rachel.Emma goes to school at BYU Hawaii and flew all the in for the occasion, what a sister! It was so great seeing her.

The entire Family!!! (family pictures come in a set, one with Dad and Mel, and one with Mom and John)There are now 3 spouses, 2 grand kids and another on the way! We're growing!

After graduation we celebrated at Applebee's. Does anyone really like Applebee's?? I seriously find it almost funny because everything looks great on commercials and menus but nothing ever tastes good, it's weird! Will and I gave Hannah a hard time! Love ya Han!


While we were there we also had the opportunity to attend Hannah's Seminary Graduation. To attend Seminary, high school students wake up everyday before school, arriving there at 6 am, for four years! They spend a year studying each book of scripture: the Old Testament, the New Testament, the Book of Mormon, and the Doctrine and Covenants. What sacrifices these high school students make but what a blessing it is in their lives. We were so proud of Hannah for accomplishing this truly remarkable and special goal. Hannah actually was one of the speakers for the graduation and she did a wonderful job!

We're sure proud of you Hannah and grateful we were able to be part of these special events in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hannah! Julie you are sooooo right about Applebee's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gee I feel like I'm high school again! That's funny too because you seemed to really enjoy it! As I recall you were taking the leftovers from Dad's plate...weird. P.S. that's Reagan and Opa.

    ReplyDelete

comments