
Here she is in action:
disappearing into the cupboard...
"dootie, dootie, dooo" 
The Culprit!
Well one good thing that resulted from this event is that it forced me to organize my Tupperware cupboard. I can never keep lids/containers straight. Anyone have any super cool techniques or is the Tupperware drawer doomed to chaos it's entire existence?
I constantly feel like I am playing the "Reverse Game" with Reagan. When I try to pick up she is off making a mess somewhere else so it is so hard to ever get things clean! I guess the best solution is just to play outside, at least no more messes! But I do have got to get things picked up sometime! Ahhh!
Well one good thing that resulted from this event is that it forced me to organize my Tupperware cupboard. I can never keep lids/containers straight. Anyone have any super cool techniques or is the Tupperware drawer doomed to chaos it's entire existence?I constantly feel like I am playing the "Reverse Game" with Reagan. When I try to pick up she is off making a mess somewhere else so it is so hard to ever get things clean! I guess the best solution is just to play outside, at least no more messes! But I do have got to get things picked up sometime! Ahhh!
all of your posts are so cute! Lincoln is getting so big..what a chunk! We will have to get all of the new babes together sometime (when court and I have adjusted)..you guys look great :)
ReplyDeleteI love the crawling into the cupboard. Classic!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I used to do that when i was little! She totally looks like Will in that picture! We wanted to see you saturday we were in provo! We need to hangout!
ReplyDeletedon't bother organizing...its great to have a designated "play" area.
ReplyDeletewhat are you doing letting little lady run around naked! :)
That is so funny!
ReplyDeleteokay - so cute! lol And, put lids in a colorful basket of some kind, and tupperware on one side of the cupboard. Then you just pull out the tupperware and the basket and pick a lid. And, you get to have a cute color in your cupboard!
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny girl! Glad you got that on camera, that's funny she crawls all the way back in the cupboard. You are good to laugh at things like this.
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! Every mom has seen this so many times! I totally play the reverse game too (only not just with Emma...). Good times! No ideas on the tupperware - just good luck!
ReplyDeleteFunny...and personally, I think the tupperware cupboard is just doomed...
ReplyDelete