Swinging on the swing set with her new pal.

It made me wish I had lots of kid neighbors. I have great people in the neighborhood but there is just something so convenient about walking in and out of your house through out the day and having a playmate right there.
It impressed me how easily and quickly kids become friends. I love it! I was also impressed with how cool this family is. There were so many cousins that came in from different areas.The cousins had SO much FUN playing with each other. Reagan was constantly wanting to join their fun. It again made me want a lot of kids so I can create this for my family. All the adults were up on the porch hanging out and all the kids were running around playing. I don't think there is anything better than family!
I want our family to have that sort of atmosphere, too. I can't imagine the life of a single child. Even my younger brother, who is over 14 years younger than me (the next youngest), has all sorts of siblings and their kids around a lot of the time. What if it was just you and your parents. No close cousins, no siblings, no uncles and aunts -- sad times!
ReplyDelete