Wow, I totally missed the boat I thought it was the 15th for some reason!! Happy Birthday Reagan! Can't believe how much she's grown and changed already. But one thing that hasn't changed is how those eyes just pop out of each picture. Those pictures of her in the blue dress are still some of my favs. Did you guys do anything fun?
Happy Birthday Reagan! It's fun to remember that she and Hailey are only two weeks apart. We're getting excited about celebrating Hailey's birthday! Hey, so I've seriously considered buying a video monitor in that past and I'm considering it again. What kind is yours? Where did you buy it? Would you buy the same one again? I'd love your feedback.
WOW!! I can't believe sweet Reagan is two! Julie you and Will are so very blessed. Dean and I are so happy for you both. Reagan is a doll and Lincoln, such a happy beautiful boy. We love you all so much. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!! yeah!
I remember some of these moments! :) How fun. Happy bday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Reagan! I can't believe she is already two.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you have a TWO year old!
ReplyDeleteWow, I totally missed the boat I thought it was the 15th for some reason!! Happy Birthday Reagan! Can't believe how much she's grown and changed already. But one thing that hasn't changed is how those eyes just pop out of each picture. Those pictures of her in the blue dress are still some of my favs. Did you guys do anything fun?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Reagan! It's fun to remember that she and Hailey are only two weeks apart. We're getting excited about celebrating Hailey's birthday! Hey, so I've seriously considered buying a video monitor in that past and I'm considering it again. What kind is yours? Where did you buy it? Would you buy the same one again? I'd love your feedback.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is two! She was only like 4 months old when we moved into the ward!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I can't believe sweet Reagan is two! Julie you and Will are so very blessed. Dean and I are so happy for you both. Reagan is a doll and Lincoln, such a happy beautiful boy. We love you all so much. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!! yeah!
ReplyDeleteHappy Late Birthday Reagan! We hope you guys had a fun time!
ReplyDeleteJulie, I love the pictures of the past two years. Great idea!!! She is just precious. Can't wait to celebrate her birthday at the lake!!! Love you...
ReplyDeleteJulie, it's nice to meet you. And you are always welcome on my blog! You say nice things to me.
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely family BTW.