Saturday, August 15, 2009

Duck Pond

We visited the duck pond on BYU's campus a few days ago. It has been raining off and on this week so everything felt, smelt, looked so fresh and clean. Isn't it just a gorgeous little place. We were taking it all in!Reagan LOVED feeding them. They were feisty little fellas! They would come so close to get food I had to shoo them away because I was nervous they would bite Reagan. And Reagan loved every minute of it!

This picture is so Lincoln, happy and content like always! He's getting so strong I'm just waiting for him to crawl away!

Trying the brother and sister pose, never works!
Self snap of Lincoln and Me

buh-bye till next time

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun...I haven't taken my kids to the duck pond forever. That is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun lately! You are such a creative mommy! Ky would love it if I would take her to do fun things! Your vacation looked very fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the duck pond! I love all the pictures and I love that you all match!

    ReplyDelete

comments