Friday, August 21, 2009

The TOUR

The finishing touches are done on our house and we are moving in tomorrow morning!!!! Will I be able to sleep tonight, probably not! Anyway, seeing as we wont have the internet for the next little while (it wont kill me too bad since I'll be busy, busy, busy unpacking/organizing for the next couple of weeks) I have given you all a visual tour. This is especially for my family out in CA.

Enjoy the tour:

14 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, I felt like I was taking the tour with you. What a wonderful way to show us your beautiful beautiful home. Your view is incredible. I cannot even show my girls this because they will want their own bathrooms too!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks so great! It will feel really nice once you get settled and dont have to worry about unpacking. It looks like you guys are doing well and wish we lived closer!
    Craig & Angie Gilbert
    ps send me your email address and I'll addd you to our blog craignangilbert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house, it looks awesome!! You are going to have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is LOVELY! How exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful! Congratulations! Good Luck moving in. Make sure you show us pictures once all your stuff is in too! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Your new house looks so cute! I'm so jealous! We need to hangout sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is really cute, that is so exciting for you guys! Congrats! Good Luck moving and getting settled and have fun decorating it and making it feel like home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie and Will the house looks fantastic. I wish we were there to help you move. We miss you guys. Congratulationson the new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... Your house is so amazing Julie.. You guys must be loving all the room! How are all the kiddies??? We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. It's a beautiful home and I'm so happy for you. Hope the unpacking is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, I LOVE it!!! It is beautiful! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

comments