Will told me to get a babysitter because he wanted to take me out to lunch and then to a surprise. I LOVE surprises!!!
So I met Will at his office, when we got in his car he made me close my eyes!!! He kept driving into parking lots and turning around to get me all mixed up until I had literally no idea where we were. When we arrived he made me keep my eyes closed as he helped me out of the car and walked to the front of a store. Then he said, "NOW OPEN!"
THE BOSCH KITCHEN STORE
I was ecstatic! We went in and he rung me up a Universal Bosch Plus with blender, $450!!!
Holy Cow, what a gift!!!!
To say I was thrilled would be an understatement. (I've been wanting one of these for a really long time but thought, given the price, it would still be a long time in coming) Will you are so cool!!!!

Holy Cow, what a gift!!!!
To say I was thrilled would be an understatement. (I've been wanting one of these for a really long time but thought, given the price, it would still be a long time in coming) Will you are so cool!!!!Sorry Reagan, there will be no more of this, HOORAY! (funny, this picture was taken the only the day before!)

Next we had the coolest restaurant experience at the Spark Restaurant Lounge (my new FAVORITE restaurant!!!)
We had a three course meal and I savored every single bite!!! We even had my favorite creme brulee for dessert.
Will, seriously you are so cool and make all my surprises even more fun with your creative gifting. I love you. Thanks for an AWESOME day!
We had a three course meal and I savored every single bite!!! We even had my favorite creme brulee for dessert.Will, seriously you are so cool and make all my surprises even more fun with your creative gifting. I love you. Thanks for an AWESOME day!
I have heard Sparks is amazing. What a fun anniversary! Can you believe it's been four years?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great anniversary. I'm going to have to check that place out before we move!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so impressed with Will and how hard he worked to surprise you! What a perfect gift for your new kitchen!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!!