I just love the Fall!!! The change in weather, the fact that I get to wear sweaters. The anticipation for the Holidays! These months seem to fly by, way too fast for my liking! I love fall all the way through December and then it quickly becomes my least favorite time of year! The winter just gets too loooooooong! It seems fitting that it should be cold around the holidays but not drown out into March and April like it is in Utah. Oh well! Let me get on with enjoying the wonderful season, I can already feel the excitement in the air!
We've had so much fun outside in the cool afternoons. Another lovely afternoon at the park:


Lincoln cut his first tooth yesterday! His bottom right.


Why is it that kids find it twice as much fun to climb UP the slide than to go down it?

Lincoln is so long!

He is going to be a heartbreaker! You have such cute kids!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big!!!!! I can't belive it!
ReplyDelete