Monday, November 9, 2009

love these girls!

I am so grateful for my friends from high school! It has been so fun to all get together every couple of months with our husbands or for all the bridal showers, and baby showers throughout the years. This time we got to honor Ashley who is due in December with a baby girl! (very center)

Check out all these babies!!! We were the four who had the quadruple baby shower tea party back in March! Now they're all here to join us:

Anne preparing the goods in the kitchen. Yummy! And I love the florals Courtney brought, we each got to take one home, love it! Hanging out:
This picture is dark but that view is to die for.

2 comments:

  1. I love getting together with everyone! It is so funny to see all of the babies..a lot can happen in 6 months! Is there anyway you can send me those pics or post them on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... I thought Lincoln was a big big boy until I saw your girlfriend's babies!!!! What is in the water in Utah?????? Adorable pictures!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments