Monday, December 28, 2009

Friends

There is a great thing about living in Utah, friends always return! It's so comforting to know, when saying goodbye to friends as they venture out to all parts of the country, that they'll inevitably be back to visit family or come for some event in Utah. And then we get to see them!!! We got to see several friends this Christmas Break.


Wymount Friends. Oh how we loved Wymount. Some of our best friends were made while living there, friends that we'll have forever.
(BrieAnn&Brad Schmidt, Will&me, Ashley&Lee Willis)

The Willis' were visiting from Virginia. Brad made his famous Tacos, yummy!! Lee loved that Cream Soda;)We had so much fun laughing, toasting, telling stories. I love when you are with friends who you haven't seen in a while, and it's like nothing has changed, you pick up right where you left off without skipping a beat, so fun! And it was virtually a kid free evening! Kids were sleeping, or left home, amazingly quiet compared to the last time we were together, hahaha!

Jed and Aleta, visiting from South Carolina, had dinner with us one evening too, I didn't take pictures:(

Janssen and Bart, visiting from Boston, had breakfast with us. It's becoming sort of an annual event: Breakfast at the Becks. We were joking we should make T-shirts for it next time, hahah!
This picture cracks me up!
What would life be without friends! Thanks for visiting guys!

2 comments:

  1. We loved seeing you! What a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Janssen said. Thanks for always having us over! It's something I look forward to every year. And I don't think it's just because today is Fast Sunday that I have to once again praise your good cooking.

    ReplyDelete

comments