
Both my kids are in the cutest stage right now! I am loving Lincoln crawling all around and Reagan is talking so much it is so fun to be able to really communicate with her. I feel as if I have a new friend! I am just loving them. Here's a few pictures from the past few days. They are SOOOOOO cute!!! I'm just oozing with love for them right now, probably because they're both asleep! I always seem to love them more when they're asleep, hahaha! (and thanks to Omi for all the CUTE clothes. Sorry, I opened them early...I'm sooooooooooo bad, but they really needed the clothes. Hope you don't mind Mel!)


Reagan proud of the high tower we built today. These building blocks are new so it was the first time Reagan has built anything like this before. It was a blast.

Playing with spoons at lunch...


They sure love each other

and I sure love them!
they are too stinkin' cute! what perfect blends of you and will too! i love lincoln's bottom teeth, how adorable- and of course your sewing/projects have turned out so cute!! i have a sewing machine but don't know how to use it, i have to see if anyone here in az knows how and can teach me!
ReplyDelete