Reagan sledding for the very first time!
And I discovered that, yes, sledding is just as much fun as an adult! Being a mom is the best!
I even took Lincoln down, I held both the kids, such a blast!
Reagan loved watching her friends go down too. There was a ramp and when the kids would fly in the air she would laugh and laugh.
Good day!
And I discovered that, yes, sledding is just as much fun as an adult! Being a mom is the best!
I even took Lincoln down, I held both the kids, such a blast!
Reagan loved watching her friends go down too. There was a ramp and when the kids would fly in the air she would laugh and laugh.
Good day!
Wish we could have made it! I've been wanting to take Scotty sledding - I just know he'll love it. Dang you, work! Oh well, maybe I can make it another time.
ReplyDeleteJulie, that reminds me of the time I came to visit for Christmas and it snowed on Christmas Day and you, Jamie, Dean, Cameron and I all went sledding down by the creek. It was soooooo much fun. I love Reagan's face!
ReplyDelete