I really enjoy and appreciate one on one time with family members. I often feel at big family parties or holidays or visits that I small talk with everyone but don't really talk with anyone. I still value all getting together (so much fun!) but I sure love the chance I get to have one on one time! (Thanks for visiting last week Rianne!)
I am not a fan of fast food. I really never have been. I didn't grow up on fast food. Wendy's, Arby's, etc.honestly do not even sound appetizing to me in the least. I have a few exceptions though: Subway(does that even count as fast food? I love that it is fast and cheap but it doesn't seem to fit in the same food category as other fast food, and I LOVE them for that), In-N-Out (thank you for moving to Utah!!!), and Chick-fil-A (such a classy fast food place in my opinion, chicken strips with their house sauce, YUMMY!), and I must say I have always loved Mcdonald's breakfasts (maybe because it reminds me of my mom and home growing up because she would often treat us to McDonalds breakfast after the paper routes)
I am a pen snob. I'm not really partial to one particular type of pen I am just quick to throw a pen away if it's not performing up to par (have to press too hard, blotchy ink). I appreciate a smooth pen.
Right now I am really looking forward to my mom visiting at the end of the month!!!!!
Now for some pics of my beautiful children...





playing!
I had Wendys for the first time in over a year last night (I had a killer headache all day, so Bart went and bought me some Tylenol and a Frosty with some chicken nuggets) and oh my word it was the best thing ever. I will freely admit how much I love fast food. Mmmmm.
ReplyDeleteMy mom always leaves the blinds open during the day for the same reasons. She'd be very proud of you :)
I agree with the leaving the blinds open. It is almost a necessity here because there isn't a lot of sunshine hours, and it's TOO cold to go outside, so we have to soak up as much sun as possible. My curtains are open all day long. Good for you.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. Love that sweater on Reagan...we have two of them!
I totally agree about the blinds! I wish that our place had windows in the front. It only has the bedroom and I am never in there so I forget about the blinds. I want to come to your place this week! When would be best for you?
ReplyDeleteBTW I used to love fast food but after eating it all the time, I hate it. I need to try Chick-fil-a. I'm a little slow! :)
Fun to just see a glimpse of your thoughts. I love my blinds open too...Chad doesn't. So depending on the room...
ReplyDelete