In January I took the kids to California to visit my family while Will was away on business. (I am just now getting around to posting about it) One of the most exciting things about this trip for Reagan was going on an "Airplane!!! Fly high in the sky!" Can't you just feel her excitement:
This was either really brave or really crazy (you choose) for me to do; taking two kids on an airplane by myself. Not only that but we had a connecting flight so we literally were traveling ALL DAY! The kids did amazing!! And it was surprisingly a really fun and memorable day for us. (granted the kids were well rested on the way there, so after a week long trip of being completely out of routine, the trip home wasn't quite as smooth, but we wont focus on that)
During our lay over Reagan thought it was quite fun to sport my boots! She had fun eating the bazillion snacks I brought, running around, and watching the airplanes or "boats" she kept getting confuesed.
Reagan was hilarious as we walked down the isle to our seats. She would turn to every person and wave as we walked by. Wave right, wave left, wave right, wave left, on and on down the rows! The passengers found it delightful and I couldn't help but smile wide at my adorable daughter!
Lincoln was excited too...

He was such a good little boy. He feel asleep during take off on my chest and I relished the time he spent sleeping on my chest (a rarity!). I loved his little head resting on my neck, I loved pressing my cheek on his soft head and feeling the weight of his sleeping body. Oh how I love this boy!Reagan fell asleep too...5 minutes prior to landing...figures! haha
Reagan still talks about going on an airplane. She reminds me of the juice and peanuts she gets airplane (funny how the little things of an experience can be so memorable and mean so much). And how she gets to have her pacifier and blanket because she's "scared" (nice excuse Reagan). She keeps asking when we get to go on an airplane. I tell her this summer we'll go again, oh how she awaits the day!
I'm glad they travelled well. Mine love it too...it's kinda fun!
ReplyDelete