Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Fun Visit

I honestly am so grateful for good friends. Friends are such a huge part of our lives, and we are so truly blessed with great friends. It was so wonderful to get to see Alissa, visiting from Texas, for her brothers wedding. Kyle had to fly home the day before but Alissa and little Henry got to stay Sunday night with us.
The Schmidts got to join us for dinner, just like old times:)
Of course my camera ran out of batteries, so I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are a few.I can't believe all the kids! And 2 on the way (Alissa and BrieAnn are both expecting) Reagan loves playing in the backyard.

1 comment:

  1. Julie you kids are so cute and I am so glad that we are friends! It was so fun to see you this week in Heber. You are a great mom and I am always impressed with you and your parenting skills. I hope I can be a good mom like you. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete

comments