Saturday, March 20, 2010

LIttle bit of this, little bit of that

SUPER DAD!Not only is Will vacuuming (something he does quite often) but he is simultaneously entertaining both kids.
The vacuum manifests one way (among many others) that Reagan and Lincoln are complete opposites. Whereas Reagan is petrified of the vacuum (always has been, hence the shoulder ride), Lincoln is completely enthralled with it!!! He literally chases it around and laughs when it about runs him over!

Reagan in a swim cap!
What happens when Reagan pours the waffles...
Park weather again... YEA!!!

Love hanging out with Joe and Rianne (Will's brother and sister-n-law). Rianne is sooooooo cute with Reagan, it is so great having her around.
Kids seem to go through stages where they are more difficult and then easier stages as well. Well the past couple of weeks Reagan has been so stinkin' cute! Talking more and more, reasoning more. Super fun and playful. Eating a little better (keep my fingers crossed that this continues) I've just been oozing for her!

Poor little Lincoln has had a rough go though. He has been so sick! He honestly had a cold for about 2 months (he would get over one and then immediately get another one, so sad!) Then we were gone for a week in Cancun which I'm sure was hard for him. (he totally lost weight being off breast milk) And as soon as we got back he got a viral infection that caused him to throw up and have diarrhea for a week! It made me a nervous wreck! He couldn't really eat anything because he would puke it back up or immediately have a bowel movement. And woke up every night covered in throw up (sorry, super gross, but other mommies can relate) Today is the first day in soooooo long I finally feel like I have my Lincoln back! He is smiley and lively and happy. I've been a worried mommy!

So happy it's Spring! Life is very good!

3 comments:

  1. Sick kids are SO sad!! Glad to hear yours are doing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is funny about the vacuum...I can't believe your BABY is one already. Holy smokes, time flies by WAYYYYY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to be outside! Today, however, it is snowing! I am ready for warm weather to stay.

    ReplyDelete

comments