Sorry I was picture happy.... (yes Reagan has the remains from a black eye, battle wound from the park, in all of these picture, joy!)

"cheese!"


"cheese!"
Grammy always decks Reagan out. She bedazzled her with the shades and jewelry this time. Precious!

ROCKIES GAME!!! So fun!
Reagan and Will's little sister Rachel are best friends. They have SOOOOO much fun together. I love watching everything they do together. Pretty much I didn't have to watch Reagan the entire weekend because she was so entertained.
Reagan and Will's little sister Rachel are best friends. They have SOOOOO much fun together. I love watching everything they do together. Pretty much I didn't have to watch Reagan the entire weekend because she was so entertained. 

Half way through the game we got moved to these seats. (thanks nice usher man who gave us the HOOK ups, woot woot!)
Will and Dad at the game, just like old times;)

There is a playground inside the stadium so I took the kids to play. Despite the fact it was an utter ZOO the kids had a BLAST!


Lincoln's skills are taking off! While at the playground he learned to scoot of this step. And while in CO he learned to wave, and took his first step!!! 

The game tired Reagan out so much.....









I saw the link to your blog on facebook. It is darling, and you have such a cute little family!
ReplyDeleteAwwww what a fun fun trip. Loved the picture of Reagan asleep on Will's shoulder. Now the fun really begins once Lincoln can walk! =)
ReplyDelete