Tuesday, May 25, 2010

what I see....saving an everyday moment

Kids are so precious. It is hard to know that this time is so fleeting. They are changing almost daily, in the things they say, the things they like, and are ever growing, growing, growing. How I wish I could remember and hold on to so many moments with them... The feel of holding sweet Lincoln, when he cuddles me by laying his head on my shoulder to give me loves. The way Reagan runs to me, wraps her arms around my leg, and sweetly says, "hug!"

When driving I often check the rear view mirror to admire the kids. Lincoln is so stinking cute, I just wanted to never forget the way he looks right now. I could just look at him forever, he melts my heart. So I whipped out my camera...this picture is taken from my rear view mirror to show what I get to see....

1 comment:

  1. yes. i totally understand what you are talking about. nice picture

    ReplyDelete

comments