Last weekend we went camping with our good friends the Hardys.
Brielle and Lincoln. Their kids love "the baby." :)

Brielle and Lincoln. Their kids love "the baby." :)
Straight up Spanish Fork Canyon, 15 minutes away from our house, we get to this....
We live in such a BEAUTIFUL area. I kept feeling like I was a world away, I cannot believe it! Being in nature makes me want to glorify God all the more, and reminds me of His beautiful creations. Being outdoors lifts my soul, brings back wonderful memories with my mom, and elevates my mind... I need to do it more often.
We live in such a BEAUTIFUL area. I kept feeling like I was a world away, I cannot believe it! Being in nature makes me want to glorify God all the more, and reminds me of His beautiful creations. Being outdoors lifts my soul, brings back wonderful memories with my mom, and elevates my mind... I need to do it more often.The camp site was perfect. With it's paved roads, the kids rode bikes and scooters constantly.
Ferran and Reagan
Ferran and Reagan



















HOW FUN!!!! That is EXACTLY my kind of camping: paved roads, camper, civilized campground... Sitting around the campfire is so fun. You make me want to go camping and that's saying something!
ReplyDeleteLovin' the pictures! However, you know that I don't consider camping to be anything less than Tents, Poop Holes, and eggs boiled in tin cans ;) ROFL!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun!
Looks like so MUCH fun!
ReplyDeletei feel the same way about camping julie! makes me want to go SO bad, but we'd have to drive a couple hours to get somewhere cool here... maybe in a couple months. how do your kids sleep? i've never taken landon and i'm afraid he'd keep a whole campsite awake. and i love your "double" stroller! i would be too cheap too, but my sis-in-law here is saving hers for whenever we have our next so we lucked out!
ReplyDelete