Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hidden Treasure

Have I mentioned how much I like Spanish Fork...yeah, just a little bit. A couple weeks ago I was introduced to this hidden treasure: a reservoir up in the hills of Spanish Fork, UH-mazing! Literally like the beach, but fresh water and no waves, PERFECT!!! And 5 minutes from my house. Life is so good right now.

Here are some pics from today.
My good friend BrieAnn and Me
Reagan and Christian

7 comments:

  1. FUN! Where is it at? I totally want to go with you next time you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, and your kids are so adorable! Where is this place? I totally want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is that? Loving where you live is such a blessing; I miss Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,

    I seriously want directions to this place. PLEASE. You know my email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO sad we never knew about this place while in UV....it looks SOOOOO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I might have to check this place out when I'm out there this Summer!

    ReplyDelete

comments