Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love to see theTemple

Every time Will and I go to the temple Reagan always says, "I wanna go to the temple too!" So I have been wanting to take her to the temple grounds for so long....I finally did it and it was wonderful! Summer and her kids came with us and we had a picnic on the lawns.
The temple grounds are so beautiful. Summer and Emma LOVED the fountains. I loved the roses!

The little girls loved pushing their brothers around in the strollers, how cute is that!

The Provo Temple holds something else that is near and dear to my heart. I got to show Reagan and Lincoln the exact spot that their daddy asked me to be his wife for all eternity:

1 comment:

  1. You know you have to let Reagan know... SHE IS GROWING TOOOOO FAST!!!! I can't believe it.. Time is no longer on our side! We sure do love you guys.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

comments