Reagan learned how to use the pedals.



Like I have said before, John and Cassandra are so FUN. They had a bouncy castle at their reception, how cool is that!
Will with his high school buddy Adam. These guys were crazy back in the day (wait, has anything changed?!?). Some of my favorite stories involve Will and Adam. If you want a good laugh, ask Will to tell you some of them next time you're with him. And ladies, WATCH OUT (it's a good thing Will's married) these guys were unstoppable, hahaha

Sunday afternoon we had a fairy tale evening in Grammy's backyard. It was as if we got to relive a day from our childhood.



A game of baseball with the brothers, just like the good ol' days, except this time all the wives and the mom got to watch. Such a wonderfully relaxing Sunday.
But most the time was spent like this.... (fetching the ball from the abyss of the backyard)



The pictures of you on the swing with Reagan are super cute!
ReplyDeleteI love Reagan's dress & flower bow! When I look at her, I feel like I'm looking at a mini you! Lincoln too. They both favor Will, but more you I think. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete