My mom drove out from California to visit. She sacrifices so much to make the long drive and stay with us but oh how we appreciate it and oh how we LOVE it!!!!This time she brought a special visitor....my niece Jillian!!! We were thrilled! And it was her first time to Utah!

Of course when my mom comes, I have a list a mile long of projects :) Oh how I love my mom!!!! And this time I had an extra worker, Jillian. I'm so bad!
Painting the office. My mom calls this color Executive Blue, I think it's fitting:)
The kids LOVE my mom's dog Harley! We're so glad he comes.
Reagan with her friend Helena, playing on the deck while we restained it. Ah, decks are so much work to keep up with!
Jillian painted a tree in our play room, so AWESOME!!! I'll post pics when it's finished (it needs one more coat)
The kids LOVE my mom's dog Harley! We're so glad he comes.
Reagan with her friend Helena, playing on the deck while we restained it. Ah, decks are so much work to keep up with!
Jillian painted a tree in our play room, so AWESOME!!! I'll post pics when it's finished (it needs one more coat)
Jillian is my sister Melissa's daughter. Melissa spoils us to no end, I love it!! So of course Jillian brought a gift bag full of presents for each of the kids. It honestly is like Christmas every time we receive a package from her!!!
Harley sporting Reagan's new crown 
Reagan wearing her new 4th of July outfit and bows from Melissa. She is picking out all of Jillian's marshmallows from her Lucky Charms!

Reagan wearing her new 4th of July outfit and bows from Melissa. She is picking out all of Jillian's marshmallows from her Lucky Charms!
Taking Harley on a walk. What is it about holding a leash that is so empowering to kids?

We loved taking walks together in the evenings. We had so much fun talking, laughing, working, and playing together. What a wonderful trip!!! MORE pictures to come:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
comments