Thursday, July 8, 2010

Temple Square

On Sunday we drove up to Salt Lake City. Jillian, Will, and my mom attended The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's weekly broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word, in the beautiful Conference Center. Followed by a picnic at Temple Square.Jillian at the Salt Lake City Temple
This boy MELTS my heart! And boy, does he love his daddy! When Will gets home from work Lincoln RUNS with the biggest smile on his face and arms outstretched to greet him. A happier scene I cannot imagine.
I see my mom in so things: cutting strawberries and cantaloupe, preparing oatmeal, seeing flowers, taking hikes, the way I do so many ordinary daily activities is the way I watched and learned from her. She is instilled in me because she is my mom, an outstanding mom! Whenever I am outdoors I can hear my mom say, "Oh, I love the smells!" Smell is a sense I often neglect simply because I don't think about it, but oh how my mom appreciates the smells of nature.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I love your outfit! Perfect Type 1. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie, I love these pictures. They are beautiful!!! Jillian has always thought the Temple looked like a castle. =) Yes, Mom does stop and enjoy the flowers. Great reminder... Oh yea, love Reagan's flower bow!

    ReplyDelete

comments