Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

I can always count on BrieAnn to be up for loading us all in her van and going on a fantabulous excursion.

This time: The Dinosaur Museum!

Lincoln's favorite part was climbing on the rocks outside. Too bad when he was running so fast to get to them (he literally leans forward) he belly flopped and his front teeth went through his bottom lip. Ouch!

2 comments:

  1. yes you can! And give me another few weeks and I'll be ready to load up Emily and head out for another fun day, where ever it may be too! Love ya and I'm so glad you're doing better, let me know if there is anything you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and Cassandra BeckOctober 6, 2010 at 5:38 AM

    How many kids did Lincoln beat up at the Dinosaur Museum? Cassandra and I still talk about how much fun we had at the park with you. We were in line to jump of a rock into the ocean in Hawaii and there was a boy taking super long in front of me. I turned to Cassandra and said "Mommy, move this gurl out." We hope you are feeling well.
    Love,
    John and Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

comments