

I had been telling Reagan about visiting the farm all week. She was so excited to ride the horsie and I assured her I would hold her hand as the horse walked the circle. When we arrived, she quickly changed her mind, "I'll do it next time. I'll ride the horsie soon." LOL We opted for the horsie pulled wagon. Wary at first, she soon was saying, "This is fun! I call Daddy!" (Whenever anything eventful happens, for good or bad, she must call Daddy and share. Pretty cute.)




How fun! Tanner and I are members at Thanksgiving Point and go to Farm Country all the time. It never gets old for us!
ReplyDeleteI must say you look so beautiful in these pictures! So do your kids! Thanks for sharing! Love you!
Julie! The kids are getting sooo big! I'll have to come stop by the next time I'm up there! And you look beautiful in the pics:))
ReplyDelete