I love this potbelly toddler! 

This little boy does not speak one word! He communicates entirely through grunts and pointing, which he is amazingly skilled at! When I repeatedly say a word and ask him to say it, he looks at me with a big smile on his face, almost like, "Yeah, I understand you mom, but nope, I'm not going to say nothin!"
Almost everyone who meets Lincoln comments on his awesome skin. He is so TAN all of the time, jealous!
These pictures were taken at Emma's Birthday party. Emma's parents are Summer and Ben, our good friends. Reagan and Emma have been friends since birth.




Yah, summer sounds nice about right now! Behr isn't talking at all either, it is amazing how the grunts are quite easy to understand though!
ReplyDeleteWhat CUTE girls! I'm not biased or anything...;) It was a fun summer. And Lincoln is so cute! I guess he's communicating how he wants to!
ReplyDeleteIt must be a boy thing. Christian says alot of words, but still perfers his own brand of "sign language", grunts, and pointing for most things. I just figure he'll break out into sentances when he's ready, whenever that is... :)
ReplyDelete