Tuesday, November 9, 2010

East Coast

The last week in October I got to go with the kids to see two of my best friends from growing up in Virginia! Nancy in Atlanta, and Ashlee in North Carolina.

Nancy and Lincoln
I couldn't even believe how good it was so see Nancy. We have soooooooo many memories together. We could just laugh and laugh and laugh. I miss her already!
Due to some bad weather we got to spend more time with her than originally planned.

It was so fun to see where Nancy lived. Their apartment is right in the city, what a view! I felt like I was in a movie when the concierge greeted us, "Hello Ms. Waters," then up to the high rise apartment. :)

And I got to meet Brett! Can't wait for the wedding in June!!! What a great guy, he is so perfect for Nancy. He won Lincoln over with his soda and Popsicle sharing. And was as silly as Reagan, who adored him.
The kids couldn't get enough of the dogs! And all the toys Brett's sister lent us :)

Love ya Nanc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments