We drove out early Thursday morning to attend the wedding that night!! The following day, Friday, we spent at my sister Robin's house. While we played it up with the kids, Will got to golf with a Northwestern Mutual friend. (Having annual company meetings in Milwaukee and western regional meetings, Will has friends almost everywhere we visit, it's quite funny, and quite convenient:) )
At Robin's
Reagan and Micah
Reagan and Micah
Robin's backyard is heaven for kids: trampoline, playground set, sandbox, chalk, bubbles, outdoor toys, you name it!Lincoln and Taylor are only a month a part. So cute to see them together.


Friday night we went up to my parent's to spend the weekend.
(They live in Chico, my other sisters live in Elk Grove)
Grandpa!

Grandpa!


Saturday was great! Dean and Savannah (brother and sister-in-law) and sister Jamie, who live in Chico came over. Then my sister Melissa and niece Jillian and brother Cameron all drove up from Sacramento.
Savannah, Jillian, and baby June 
Jillian has been dealing with a bully at school. (seriously!? I hate high school mean kids) All the guys were talking about what they were going to do with him.
Love the knee, Will!
Yeah, don't mess with her!
Reagan and Jillian 
Will found his perfect relaxing spot.

Jillian has been dealing with a bully at school. (seriously!? I hate high school mean kids) All the guys were talking about what they were going to do with him.
Love the knee, Will!
Yeah, don't mess with her!
Reagan and Jillian 
Will found his perfect relaxing spot.

In the evening Mom watched our kids and we all went out to the movies!! The movies in my family is not just the movies, it is tradition. We just go to the movies as a family and some times multiple in a row with lots of popcorn and drinks. I tell ya, it is great!
Will is obsessed with Trader Joe's. If anyone wants to become a millionaire, they should open a Trader Joe's in Utah County. I actually think Draper would be the ideal locale. Anyway, Will stopped at Trader Joe's on the way to the movies, and no lie, bought 12 bags of kettle corn!!! Had to stock up. It is AMAZING!
Anyway, with 11 bags of kettle corn safely in the car and 1 tucked secretly under his coat we went to the movies: RED and Unstoppable. Jillian and Melissa still had to drive back after that, they were troopers! I LOVE being with my family!!!!
Will is obsessed with Trader Joe's. If anyone wants to become a millionaire, they should open a Trader Joe's in Utah County. I actually think Draper would be the ideal locale. Anyway, Will stopped at Trader Joe's on the way to the movies, and no lie, bought 12 bags of kettle corn!!! Had to stock up. It is AMAZING!
Anyway, with 11 bags of kettle corn safely in the car and 1 tucked secretly under his coat we went to the movies: RED and Unstoppable. Jillian and Melissa still had to drive back after that, they were troopers! I LOVE being with my family!!!!
Thanks for an amazing trip! Can't wait to be back!


Sounds like you had a great time! I love Trader Joe's too! I have heard that they won't open in Utah because most of their profits come from their liquor sales. Makes sense, but too bad. We at least need some kind of health food store in Draper! But until then, I am very grateful for Smith's Marketplace that has a great Organic and heath food selection!
ReplyDelete