Tuesday, December 21, 2010

school

No, Reagan hasn't started school yet but a favorite friend, Yvonne, (one of the only babysitters Reagan doesn't cry for), invited Reagan to come to school with her for a special activity. She looked so cute, I just had to bust out the camera. I can't imagine what I will be like on her REAL first day of school!Even with the excitement and anticipation of going to SCHOOL Reagan was nerrrrrrrr-vous. This girl is SHY. I am always SHOCKED by her shyness around others, because it is so not like who she is at home.We've been wanting to get Reagan a backpack for a while. She loves to pile things into bags. She constantly impresses me by who well she thinks ahead of the things we might need for a particular outing. Then, watching Reagan tote Rachel's "school backpack" around CO sealed the deal. Being invited by Yvonne to school provided a perfect opportunity to buy one. Will took Reagan on a daddy daughter date to pick out the perfect one. While taking these pictures, Reagan kept turning around. "Why are you turning around?" I asked her. "To show my backpack!" Of course! ;)

Reagan did great! She reported when she got home, "I didn't talk dare." (didn't talk there). LOL
Thank you for the fun day Yvonne!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. She looks so much like you in that first picture. I love how the backpack is as big as she is! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

comments