Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love these girls

We had a lunch play date with some of the highschool girls.
Ashley and Courtney will be moving soon so I'm glad we're getting together.

Look at all these cute kids! (with two more on the way, both Courtneys!)

I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life. We had such a fun afternoon catching up. And it was so fun to watch the kids play. Reagan loves to mother the babies. And Jax's is the cutest, toughest, playful kid I've ever seen. Reagan kept accidentally knocking him down when they were sliding and jumping and he would laugh hysterically!

Behr.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, its's Jenny, Anne's sister. She's been telling me how much our kids remind her of each others and she is totally right! I loved reading Reagan's quotes. She is hilarious and one smart cookie! Seth is totally a negotiator too! Isn't it amazing the things they think of? So fun and sometimes so challenging! I'd love to chat if you ever want to it'd be fun to see what we could learn from each other.

    BTW: it's fun to see you and all your friends, everyone is so beautiful with absolutely adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all you girls. I should have a baby so I can come play too! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments