Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mini Vacation

Will has been out of town a TON this month. I usually try to coax my mom to come out and stay with me whenever Will is away (I hate being alone) but since that would be practically every weekend in January and because she's coming out in March to stay with the kids while we go to Hawaii, it just didn't seem right. So I emailed my friend Mikelle, who moved up to North Salt Lake, and asked her if we could come stay! A mini vacation! I've been wanting to see their new home they built and it seem the perfect way, come and stay. It was a blast.

Mikelle loves to cook for people so we were greeted with a fantastic dinner and dessert. It was so fun to catch up with the Worthens, what incredible people! The kids had a blast running around, sliding down the stairs, playing hide and seek, and reading books. Little Spencer has gotten so big! He is all smiles and I ADORE him!Lunch
Heading home. Michaela took this picture, not bad.
Thanks for having us Mikelle!!

1 comment:

  1. Anytime. We LOVE having friends around, especially great ones like you guys. The kids are LOVIN' the new found excitement of hide and seek. It was great to see you...let's do it again:)

    ReplyDelete

comments