Did I just say my favorite time of the day was night time??? Um, LUDICROUS!
I know, I know, coming out of my mouth, CRAZY! But in this case, it truly was!
It was MY time with the most precious thing in the Whole-Wide-World: a Newborn Baby. Angelic.
But not just any newborn baby: MY baby girl.
MY McKinley.
The kids were in bed. No more competing with little miss Reagan, (who, if you've spent any amount of time with, will know, can put up a pretty good fight) in trying to hold her. Seriously, that girl had a hard time letting ANYONE hold McKinley without clamoring for a turn.
These peaceful, quiet evenings the chores were put to rest,
while Will and I would plop down on the couch,
put in a movie, or relax watching tv,
simply enjoy......
I remember looking down at her and admiring her beauty.
Small, perfect beauty. Ah, newborns, it's seriously not fair how fast you grow! Fleeting.
(McKinley's now one chubby, smiling baby!)
I'm already missing this!
Don't you love how they sleep!
But before long... (you know me)
Small, perfect beauty. Ah, newborns, it's seriously not fair how fast you grow! Fleeting.
(McKinley's now one chubby, smiling baby!)
And since this post is about enough to make anyone baby hungry, I'm banned from looking at it for at least 5 1/2 more years! Newborns, they make you melt!
I'm already missing this!
Don't you love how they sleep!
But before long... (you know me)

Yes, Will caught me!
Out like a light
Out like a light
What can I say? Old habits, die hard.
But on these nights, I didn't mind at all. Nope, not one bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment
comments