Sunday we went to church and then had a wonderful pot roast dinner with Dean, Savannah, and June. Reagan LOVES to cook with Grandma. I can't help but think these will be her fondest memories with my mom. My mom is honestly the best cook I have ever met. She shows people her love by cooking for them and is constantly serving others with it. She took the time to bring a family the full meal before we sat down to eat (even making special gravy and biscuits for the mom who is gluten intolerant). She really is a saint!
Baking the chocolate cake for dessert
I'm so glad my parents have Harley. The kids LOVE him! Every time Lincoln sees Harley he'll go up to grandma, pat her with his hand, "Mama, Mama," point, and yell, "Ha!"

Reagan, June, and Lincoln

June is sooooo precious. I love her sweet little voice, "mere Harley." (come here, Harley) June is going to have a baby brother soon. Savannah is due just a few weeks before me. I love how it seems like the grandkids are beginning to multiply, so fun!Savannah and I trying to get a decent shot of our bellies, with all that's going on in the house it never happened, lol. You can sort of see here.
How I love these guys!
Dean and Savannah are moving to Arizona next week. Dean is going to get his MBA from ASU.
The kids all wanted to walk Harley, so we attached 3 leashed to him!!! Harley was so scared he wouldn't move. Poor Harley!
Dean and Savannah are moving to Arizona next week. Dean is going to get his MBA from ASU.
Mom, making her famous Swedish Pancakes Tuesday morning for all of us. Some of my warmest memories of family are wrapped around food.








So this is totally random, but did you get that pink dress from Target? Pretty sure I just bought the exact same one...same color too. Funny!
ReplyDelete