Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lincoln's Adventures with Cara & Marc

While Will and I were in Hilton Head, Lincoln stayed with Cara & Marc.
They took SUCH good care of him.

Morning color/play time at the table
PARK
choo, choo
Bath time
They got Lincoln a wind-up monkey that swims. When I brought it out at bath time when we got home, Reagan, in awe asked, "WHERE did you get this?"
Bedtime Story
Morning bowl of oatmeal
The Beach!
Marc and Lincoln are so cute.
I knew that they were going to the beach and I thought it was so cool that we were both at the beach, Lincoln in the Pacific, us in the Atlantic. As I was jumping in the waves I pictured Lincoln splashing in the water. When I saw these pictures I was cracking up, I had no idea it was so cold, quite the different experience.
Cara & Lincoln
The Rose Garden
Snuggles after swimming in the baby pool, awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments