June and Lincoln
CHEESE!
Uncle Dean is sooooooooo much fun!He is constantly wrestling and tickling Lincoln who loves every minute of it.
We went out to lunch with Savannah's family after they picked Mikelle up from the airport. Reagan grew a soft spot for "Papa," Savannah's dad. Papa explained to Reagan that he was one of Santa's biggest helpers, after that she was hooked! When we were leaving Reagan leaned over and whispered, "I want a hug from him," awww!
We made Swedish Pancakes one morning for breakfast. Dean and I felt so special carrying on this tradition with our kids :)
The real cooks
Love Linc's face
Love Linc's face




Julie,
ReplyDeleteI have totally enjoyed blog stocking you. I have totally fell in love with your family. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your blog. I think that a blog is like a really good book. I have loved learning more about your whole family.
I just have to tell you, Wills story about what you do at seven peaks is the best. My sister did that in Disney land and I never heard of other person doing that. You rock my world on that one!:)
I hope you don't mind the blog stocking because your blog is so much fun.
Thank you for the few weeks of enjoyment.