Thursday, July 28, 2011

Emily's Visit

Emily is one of Will's cousins and I love her. Her husband Paul, had a two week long business trip so she decided to make an impromptu trip to Utah. It was fun having her stay. I kept telling Will, "I'm doing the same stuff I just get to have a friend with me all the time." I could see how it would be really fun to have families live together, I know that sounds crazy. But it's just so fun to cook dinner together, clean together, the kids have friends to play with, and you can pick up each others slack. I'm obviously not a night person so I would go to bed and Emily would stay up and clean my whole kitchen. I would wake up to a clean dishwasher and be able to unload it and start on breakfast before anyone else was up, it was a great system. After she left I keep waking up and being like, "What is all this mess?!"

Kids bicker, but they honestly had a ton of fun together.
Lincoln and Miles were too cute playing with these tools. They would carry them around the house "fixing" this and that. Hammering away at furniture and tightening nails. We went to the pool a ton. Two days at Seven Peaks and one day at my friend Lindsey's pool.
Brittany, Lindsey, Jenn, and Ali Emily and Me Reagan and Miles Reagan was reading him stories. What CUTIES!!!
Saying good-bye We'll miss you
Will and I would love to get out to New Mexico and visit Paul and Emily sometime. I think that trip will be in the making for next year.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot that it was Emily you were related to her. She is the best! She cracks me up so much. Yes, do come and visit. We would all love that!

    ReplyDelete

comments