Here they are playing "camping," under the grill cover.
So I don't scare you, I wash out a lot of old spray bottles and then refill them with water so the kids can "help" me clean and play around with them. So no,my son isn't ingesting Windex. 

I love how they act out the things they see. Will recently went to Milwaukee for North Western Mutual's annual meeting. He had briefly mentioned to me on the phone that he was going through Las Vegas. Next thing I know Reagan is "packing" and telling Lincoln they got to catch their flight to Begas.
They were walking through the airport, getting on the plane, and when they arrived they walked into the office (where a lot of our guest stay), unpacked and pretended to go to sleep.
We had some kids over the other day and Reagan was playing Seven Peaks with them. She had them wait in line for the tube slide and plopped a baby doll down on their lap, "Here, you can each hold one baby." Then they jumped the waves in the wave pool. It was too funny.Reagan loves playing baby doll these days. She has a play diaper bag that holds all of her baby things and she loves to change her doll's diapers and feed them. She is always telling me she can hardly wait until baby Kinley gets here. She is so excited to dress her up. She tells me she will take care of McKinley and I can take care of Lincoln.
The other day I was sitting down organizing the book shelf when Reagan started playing with my hair. It was fun. She got out all the tools: blow dryer, straightener, brushes, combs, the works. She went to town playing hair dresser, giving me "hair cuts," and "up-do's." I wasn't really paying attention when she started saying, "This is for curling your hair," "I'm curling your hair." Before I knew I had a comb twisted and STUCK on the top of my head, lol.
Here Reagan is "going to girls' camp." I serve in young womens so Reagan hears all about girls' camp and such things. I love her packed bag and chair :)
Setting up her bed. She'll do this a ton where she'll spread out a big blanket, add some pillows and voila: the perfect bed.
I love seeing your imagination and watching you play Reagan Noelle! I sure love you!
Setting up her bed. She'll do this a ton where she'll spread out a big blanket, add some pillows and voila: the perfect bed.
I love seeing your imagination and watching you play Reagan Noelle! I sure love you!
That is so cute! That is so fun how well they are playing together. Thanks for thinking of me. :)
ReplyDelete