Monday, August 1, 2011

Youth Slip-n-Slide

I serve in the Young Womens at church. We have activities once a week. One of our summer activities was a combined activity with the young men to go slip-n-sliding at Peteetneet in Saleam! It was AWESOME!
My kids loved it too!
Reagan
Every time Lincoln would go down he would put his hands over his eyes (does the same thing at Seven Peaks). Not sure if he's scared or trying to keep the water from splashing his face (hates being splashed). Either way, it's hysterical! Here he is with cute Emily Jarman.
Just so you can see how long the hill was, still doesn't do it justice.
It wasn't just a big hill, it was a STEEP hill too! My kids would almost go on all fours to climb up and I would slowly chug along behind them. I was movin' so slow one cute girl asked, "Are you going to make it Sister Beck?" lol
Such a fun time!

1 comment:

comments