
Things can take waay longer with her involved but I need to keep up with it, it's going to pay off! She SHOCKED me the other day when I was downstairs helping Lincoln get down for his nap. I came up to find the entire dishwasher had been unloaded and put away! The only two items that remained were two sharp knives, which she didn't dare touch. What a cutie!Then yesterday I was completely exhausted and went down for a nap and told the kids to play nicely. Lincoln had gotten dirty and Reagan changed his entire outfit for him! She helped him get on a new shirt and shorts.
Glad I have a few more jobs I can add to my list of "Reagan chores." She amazes me and I love her to pieces.



That is so true! I think sometimes we want to do things for them because it's easier and faster, but I have to constantly be reminded that my job is to teach. You are a fantastic mom! You can definitely tell with how smart your kids are!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. When Kennedy came around I found it harder and harder to let Hadlie help because then suddenly there were two people to keep out of the knives, etc. It is getting easier now that Kennedy is a little bit more predictable!
ReplyDelete