Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mail

Reagan LOVES the mail. She is always the one to carry the key, has to be lifted up to number 10, and opens the box.

Cards make her day. She frequently makes cards for grandma. I'm not one to want to waste a lot of stamps so I smile at her creation and go on with our day. I told my mom how much Reagan thinks of her, that she is always making things for her but that I don't send them all, sorry. Next thing you know, Reagan received a card in the mail with a book of stamps in it! What a sweet grandma! "Send me anything you wish, dear Reagan," it read.

You better believe Reagan has taken her up on this.

Reagan loves to write. She doesn't know how to write but she will dictate to me what she wants to say and I'll dot the letters or write it out in pencil and then she'll trace over it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! That is so cute of your mom. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

comments