Monday, September 5, 2011

Pregnancy

Today I am 38 weeks!! Woot woot! Only 2 weeks to go, crazy!

Here is me at 35 weeks.
I am feeling really good. I think a huge help is cutting out desserts. I am actually loving it. It is way easier for me to do all or nothing. It's easy to go into a situation knowing that you're not going to eat that than to only have a few cookies or a small slice.

I am done with my month of no sugar, so now I'm onto my free Sundays. Will has decided to do it along with me but has the entire weekend free. We definitely make exceptions too, like for my birthday I had a great dessert and on my birthday date we went out for dessert. So it's not all that bad :) A good life style.
I am feeling more and more ready. I feel like I have everything I need, now I just want a few frivolous things, which probably wont come to fruition. It's amazing the new and adorable things they come out with even in the short time between babies! And how can you not want to spoil and adorn a GIRL! Oh I hope I have a girl when I'm rich, lol. Bracelets, blows, blankets, clothes, awww so fun!

After seeing me attempting to get these pictures of myself, Reagan asked for a picture. This is what she gave me! Guess she was tired of the situation, lol.
This is also probably how she feels about me at this point. Every time she asks me to do something fun with her my answer is, "No, I'm big and pregnant." lol. I still am going to the gym but sometimes I feel like I can't get this big belly off the couch! I constantly feel like I need to sit down, yup, feeling big and pregnant!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Julie! I can't believe you're that close now. Congratulations on making it this far with 2 other kids to look after. You are amazing - can't believe you're still going to the gym. I will be so excited to hear about baby Mckinley coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big, pregnant, and beautiful!!! I'm so excited for you to have this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost there! You look amazing and I can't wait to see Reagan's face AFTER the baby comes!!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

comments