JULIE! You look so fabulous! As I'm sure you know. You've inspired me - I think I'm really going to do the no sugar except for Sunday's thing. I love your dress - so pretty!
Julie! I don't know if you remember me back from the El Ed days. You made me the best stuffed pork chop EVER. I just found your blog and you look so cute pregnant. Good luck with the labor part. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!
JULIE! You look so fabulous! As I'm sure you know. You've inspired me - I think I'm really going to do the no sugar except for Sunday's thing. I love your dress - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I love that dress :) Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteJulie! I don't know if you remember me back from the El Ed days. You made me the best stuffed pork chop EVER. I just found your blog and you look so cute pregnant. Good luck with the labor part. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!
ReplyDelete