




Hanging with the kids
Having two active bouncy kids in a small hospital room can be quite stressful. They kept wanting to raid the snack room, run the halls, and simply be kids. But it secretly left me happy as they waved goodbye and I was left to the peaceful quite of my room for a few more days. The fact that I didn't have to go home and put them to bed was a reward in and of itself (this process is always particularly draining on me since I am NOT a night person and have a daughter who loves to push the limits to draw this process out as long as it could possibly take). Instead I would kiss them all goodbye, turn off my light and peacefully fall asleep :). Love you kids ;)


This picture is way blurry but I still love it.

Totally loved catching up on all of your posts! Crazy birth story! 2 pushes, you make it look easy! She's beautiful! Congrats to you both. I love that will recorded along with you about her birthday! Wish I could get ty to do that!
ReplyDelete