Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I LOVE pumpkin patches.
It probably has to do with fact that growing up in Virginia, we always went to several amazing pumpkin patches (still haven't found one that can compare).

The Fall fills me with wonderful memories of hayrides, and cider, of playing on slides, and being together as a family. It's instilled in me a love of the Fall that when I had kids I couldn't wait to pass on.

I remember going to this particular pumpkin patch at Vineyard Gardens in Orem when Reagan was really young. Each year I try to hit several pumpkin patches, trying out new ones as well.

I was glad my mom got to join us for this one. I want THIS one! So many places to play!
McKinley bug slept like normal. Have I mentioned that she's the easiest baby ever? Yeah, amazing!Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments