(so were the kids)

They did not disappoint.
This may not have been true from the other end, lol. But hey, I had a 3 week old baby, I cut myself some slack.
Emily's first day was spent accompanying me and my three children to the dentist office where Reagan proceeded to be, quite possibly, the dentist's worst nightmare patient (this deserves a post in and of itself, which may or may not ever come to fruition), then to Lincoln's speech therapy class, then home all before changing my children got out there jammies. Yeah, welcome to being a mother to three, clothes are a luxury.
There was much playing:
And car crashing. Literally. Yup, they got in a collision while driving their rental car in the Costco parking lot, running an errand I sent them to run. Yeah, cool stuff. Hope they still want to come back! And did I mention Paul single-handedly organized my garage, hanging bikes from ceilings and walls. Yeah, we like them.And now you see why the one sided thing may be true.
But we did do some fun stuff as well:
Kennacott Copper Mine - who knew? SUPER COOL!




Aww. Love all of you guys! Now you need to come down to NM to visit all of us.
ReplyDelete