Friday, March 9, 2012

Peace

I know everything is going to be okay. It's interesting through all of this I have felt the Heavens closer than I have in my entire life. I almost feel His voice telling me, "It's all going to be okay. Don't worry, my child. You are special. You are loved. Peace."

And so I KNOW.

I just want to share this with you. I hate to worry you so. It's not over, no. But it's all okay. God is with me, I KNOW that. People are in my life, I am led to people, I FEEL that.

Please don't worry. I FEEL the power of your prayers. The heavens unite us in love. Thank you. Me and my family are well.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of you so much Julie! Glad you are finding peace and help and your appt was a success. I think you are a beautiful, amazing mother and woman with SO many talents! I don't know what it's like to go through any of these trials, but I admire your bravery and am praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments