
So I made Reagan's head band. Isn't it cute! I made the band from little girls' tights, I have pink, cream, and white. Then I bought flowers from Roberts and put Velcro on each flower so I can alternate different flowers with the same head band according to the outfit. My friend Shannon and I each have bought flowers which come in a bunch and then we trade extra flowers. Will describes this head band as looking "Very Professional"!!!

I was proudly thinking, "You are so beautiful!!!'

"What, you got a problem with me drooling???" Yup, Reagan has become quite the little faucet these days. This is Reagan's favorite new toy. She can stand up in it. I think she was getting tired of always watching me from her car seat so now she watches while standing!!!

So I know this is a really cheesy picture of me, but Reagan absolutely loves, loves, loves the baby bjorn. She could be so tired yet still be extremely happy walking around with me in it. This is how I get most of my cleaning down. Here we are vacuuming.

Reagan loves grabbing her toes!!! She will even grab both of them at once. I think she will soon begin sucking on them, I've only seen her do it once but she keeps bringing them closer and closer to her mouth. She usually grabs her feet when I'm changing her (hence the reason she's without pants in these pictures:)

She really is getting bigger and more beautiful (if that's possible). She is a DOLL! I love her toy too. I haven't seen with with the little farm animals on it. Way cute!
ReplyDeleteOkay, the picture of her in the red pants and the flower headband is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Her little personality is starting to show!
ReplyDeleteits almost scary how much i see you and jamie in her face. and seriously....could she be cuter. i can't wait to see her in a month!
ReplyDeleteJulie, I just love seeing what you're up to. I hope I'm as cute a mom as you are.
ReplyDeleteI love the flower headbands too! Maybe I'll make headbands with fire trucks on them for my boys. Haha!
ReplyDelete