Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reagan's First Halloween

My little Bumble Bee!!!

These are two of Reagan's best friends: Kailee on the left and Haidley on the right. They are just so cute I had to include lots of pictures!



Reagan had such a great first Halloween! My sister Robin sent me this adorable Halloween Costume, she really saved the day! Reagan loved her photo shoot with her friends. Aren't the leaves beautiful!!!
I had a great night too. Everything is so much more fun once you have a baby. It's like they bring the back the joy and childhood excitement of everything!!! Christmas is going to be great!!!! After tons and tons of pictures Shannon and I took Reagan and Kailee trick-or-treating around the dorms of BYU.
Here is a picture me knocking on one of the doors. Reagan is holding packet of M&Ms. I wanted to make them think all the candy wasn't just for me!!! Tricky, tricky. We really racked in the candy. I mean I used to think going trick-or-treating around the town houses was cool (eliminating the time traversing the yard) here we just went door to door!!! Talk about Trick-or-treating paradise!!! The freshman girls would open the door and I would excitedly exclaim, "Trick-or-Treat!" Then reaching my hand in the candy bowl, always going for the chocolate, I would say, "Oh, Reagan loves Butterfingers," "Oh, Reagan loves M&M's." HEHEHEHE!
After the wonderful time trick-or-treating we attended a Halloween party at Erin's house. She made incredible chili for us all. A great night was had by all!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love how they are all holding hands! What cute babies. Too bad Hadlie's momma is a party-pooper and didn't buy her a costume!

    I cannot get over Reagan's eyes. They are so amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute, Julie! What a fun evening for your family! I love hearing what you guys are up to and what a great mom you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE pictures!! I love the pictures of all three of those cute baby girls. What a fun Halloween for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! jules, sometimes i wish i were there in provo. brings back so many fun memories. even more fun i can imagine with a little girl! love the costume and love the pictures of Reagan. the goold ole dorms baby! gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute baby costumes! And, ok, I am laughing because I don't know how you found that "jackman" link that you have on your blog, that is hilarious, it must be something from forever ago, I don't even remember having that blog, and I am still laughing!! My new personal blog is: bethanycasey.blogspot.com ...Hehehee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. your baby is so beautiful and you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

comments