
Yup, Reagan is 4 months old today! All you moms know what that means: SHOTS...yikes!!! Nothing hurts you more than watching your baby get poked with needles!! Reagan made it through okay, I was actually really impressed at how well she took it. I interpreted it as a sign to how much she loves me because she was screaming and then as soon as I picked her up and talked lovingly in her ear she calmed down! I carried her all the way out to the parking lot instead of putting her in stroller and she never started crying again. It was the first time I really contemplated about and felt how much she loves me, a very tender moment indeed.
Doctors Appointments aren't all bad. I was so excited to see how Reagan was growing. With no surprise she is in the 94th percentile for length, being 26 inches long. She is in the 74th percentile for weight, weighing 14 lbs 11 oz.
Cute Cute Pictures of Reagan, she is a doll! Btw, I'm so glad you are feeling better Julie. I am TAGGING Julie! See my blog for details...
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteDon't feel like you have to do it. I totally understand, it took me 2 weeks to finally do my tag post.
Happy B-day! What a cute outfit... and bow!!
ReplyDeleteYou are basically the best. :) I love all your little cute pictures of Reagan! She's going to be a tall one, huh? Gotta love Becks!!! Btw, I hope you are feeling much better!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bunny!
ReplyDeletePink is her color. She is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete